My Dog Threw Up Stomach Bile 7 Times This Morning Dog Throwing Up Bile, Multiple Times Daily.?

Dog throwing up bile, multiple times daily.? - my dog threw up stomach bile 7 times this morning

My HEELER red / Shep mix is from about 7 years old and is vomiting yellow bile-ISH every day 1-5 times per day. I still eat normally, is an indoor dog, but he walks at least 4 times per day. Normal chair and eating habits are (not over or under eating) normally. I havent changed the type of food over the years, and they should not eat the food of the people. Which is 1-2 times a day almost every day, but try to contain, if shes spell on that day. Each home Remida I can try? I know people say to bring him to the vet, I am not able to do, so if finanically. Any idea how to calm the stomach?

0 comments:

Post a Comment