Intestinal Blockage Ferrets Ferret Help!! What Do I Do If She Has An Intestinal Blockage? Lethargic, No Bowel, Tummy Lump, No Appetite?

Ferret Help!! What do I do if she has an intestinal blockage? Lethargic, no bowel, tummy lump, no appetite? - intestinal blockage ferrets

My 5 years old, was diagnosed with Insulinoma Ferret few months ago, but with the medicine back to normal.

Two days ago he stopped eating, so I am syringe feeding wet food the vet gave me and had no saddle. She is drinking water. I think I might have a bowel obstruction, and that's why I lose Ferret, but gave no signs of improvement.

It is a lump in his stomach, which was a tumor, insulinoma, but I've never been before. She stumbles and falls every time you try to walk and is very sluggish.

Besides adding to the vet, is there a home remedy that I can do for them? Your vet appointment tomorrow because it is closed now: (: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment