How Can I Get Pokemon Ruby On My Computer Pokemon RPG, Would You Play It (yes This Is A Repost)?

Pokemon RPG, would you play it (yes this is a repost)? - how can i get pokemon ruby on my computer

Hey guys, the general question you can answer how you want, provided it is not included. I am 16 and play Counter-Strike, WoW and Oblivion. I used to play gold, silver, rubies and pearls, and even on the DS. I like Pokemon, but it is in the old gameboy, after some time.

So my question is, if a Pokemon RPG on the PC with better graphics than WoW was released, want to play? Basically, you should be in the Pokemon series, I went to them to find the EM in the bushes, bottom of lakes, trees, towers, and you can start from one of the cities of GB games.

I know that Pokemon is really more of a thing Kiddy, but to be honest, also in this game, if allowed to your PC (not to say that it is or his) will. And you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment