Ideas For Nerf Party I Am Having A Party This Summer... Game Ideas! And Does This Sound Fun?

I am having a party this summer... game ideas! And does this sound fun? - ideas for nerf party

I have a party this summer in Culdesac, and my brother and my sister, we have 30 people. Then other people will invite you into our Culdesac people who probably total about 60-70 children. We all have to make something of their own food and drinks. Also, it is probably there for 10 parents if kids are too wild. I wonder what games you can play. My mother felt like water balloons and shooting and shooting Nerf water and such, and I was wondering how sprinkler and Capture the Flag, but I think we need more games. The oldest children are 13 and younger have 6 or 7 I need fun games we can play outside and not too wild. I wondered what that funny?

0 comments:

Post a Comment